Frequently Asked Questions
This application is provided and controlled by PT. Hyppe Technology Indonesia with registered address at Sona Topas Tower, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.Kav. 26, RT.4/RW.2, Kuningan, Karet Kuningan, Kecamatan Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region Of Jakarta 1292
We are committed to protect and respect your privacy. This policy describes our practice related to personal data that we collected from you, or that you provide to us. If you do not agree with this policy, you are not allowed to use the Application.
If You have any questions about how we use your personal data, please contact us at hyppe.id/bantuan
Do I need to enter valid personal data and ID to register?
How to upload an ID?
Why can't I login?
Why can't I login even though my email and password are correct?
How do I access my profile?
How to refresh the main page
Why the posts on the main page cannot be seen
How to upload content?
- HyppeStory: Upload content both images and videos that will disappear automatically within twenty-four (24) hours.
- HyppeVid: HyppeVid: Upload long video content.
- HyppeDiary: Upload short video content with a maximum duration of sixty (60) seconds.
- HyppePic: Uploading image content
You can upload via camera feature or upload it from your gallery. Make sure you have given access to the application to access your device's camera, microphone, and gallery.
To upload content to HyppeStory, in addition by pressing the icon in the middle of the bottom of the screen, you can also press the (+) button next to your HyppeStory icon in the bar on the top left of the screen, if you have not yet uploaded content to your HyppeStory.
Why is my content that I uploaded not showing on the homepage?
How to find friends in the application?
In addition to finding friends, this search feature can also search for HyppeVid, HyppeDiary, and HyppePic content.
How to view notifications?
Why are my notifications not showing up?
How to disable pop up notification?
How to use messages?
Looking for friends to send messages to
How do I change my profile photo?
How to change my username?
Report and Spam
How do I report another user's content?
How to report a user profile?
You can also block users by selecting "block this account", the account you have blocked will not be able to see your profile or uploads.
What happens after I apply for a Hyppe verified badge
Once we've reviewed your request, you'll receive a notification in Activity up to 30 days after signing up letting you know whether your account is verified or not. You can tap to see notifications in Activity.
If your request is rejected, you can send a new request back within 30 days. Remember, applying for a verified badge multiple times before receiving a decision will invalidate your registration.
Note that Hyppe can remove your verified badge at any time and can retrieve your badge or deactivate your account if you:
- Advertise, transfer, or sell your verified badge.
- Trying to verify your account through a third party.
- Switching your account from public to private too often.
If your account doesn't have a verified badge, there are other ways to let people know that your account is authentic. For example, you can link your official website, Instagram account, Facebook Page, YouTube or Twitter account to your Hyppe account.
Note: If you provide false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to deactivate your account.
How do I request a verified badge for my Hyppe profile?
How to request a verified badge:
- Tap or your profile photo in the top right to open your profile.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Account, then tap Request Verification
- Enter your full name and provide the required proof of identification (example: Government-issued photo ID or official business document)
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Things that need to be considered:
- Even if your account is eligible for verification, submitting a request does not guarantee that your account will be verified.
- Submitting multiple verified badge requests doesn't guarantee your account will be verified and signing up for a verified badge multiple times before receiving a decision will cancel your registration.
- Once verified, you cannot change the username on the account and verification cannot be transferred to another account.
- If you receive a verified badge using false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to deactivate your account.
What are the requirements for applying for a verified badge?
- Authentic: Represents a genuine registered person, business, or entity.
- Unique: Represents the presence of a person or business in a unique way. Only one account per person or business can be verified, with the exception of accounts with certain languages. We do not verify general interest accounts.
- Complete: Account must be public and have a bio, profile photo, and be active when you register.
- Famous: Accounts must represent a well-known and sought-after person, brand or entity. We review accounts featured on various news sources and we do not consider paid or sponsored media content as a source of review.
Remember, if you receive a verified badge using false or misleading information during the verification process, we will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to deactivate your account.